Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jake Cuenca and Cristine Reyes in Precious Hearts Romances Bud Brothers Series

I was late, the Bud Brothers series in Precious Hearts Romances was through and this week, there is another set of episodes to come for this afternoon romance treat by ABS-CBN. In the series however where Jake Cuenca played Vince and Cristine played Georgie, both were seen to have something different in their love team. They seem to really blend so well with each other and the "kilig factor" was there.

Me, my wife and my daughter never missed an episode of their love quarrels and lovely romantic scenes with a little comic on the sides. I love that scene where the dog was seen by Cristine Reyes carrying in his mouth the last panty she allegedly have left and Jake offered her to lend his bikini briefs instead. I must admit that I almost laughed my head out on that episode.

This Precious Hearts Romances Bud Brothers series is titled, Stupid Cupid.

1 comment:

  1. This Precious Hearts Romances Bud Brothers series is titled, Stupid Cupid.

    ReplyDelete