Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jake Cuenca in Villa Estrella - A First Horror Movie for Jake

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe so myself that Villa Estrella Horror Movie is the first ever horror movie for Jake Cuenca. This is a good sign that he will soon star in many more movies as wel all came to know this hunk guy only in the well known and popular teleserye he had been in to.

Now that he is in to a movie, I know that a lot of his fans as well as his critics will be on the watch for Villa Estrella movie because this is where they will know the difference between Jake in a movie from a teleserye. Of course there is a big difference between the two but the thing is that this is where a bigger expectation is in the air as this will determine the true versatility of Jake Cuenca as an actor in a movie more than in a teleserye.

No comments:

Post a Comment